OIL EXPORT - www.worldwideoil-commodity.com
Worldwide Oil & Commodity Trading, Hong Kong is a member of The Grant Group company which engage to provides Oil trading operations services for Crude and Oil products. Achieved strong credibility in the petroleum industry by aggressively emphasizing on quality standards globally recognized and catering different Oil supply to global demands.
Our network of oil and gas companies makes us an international all-round coordinator for trading and investment projects in the trading industry. We work closely with different Oil Refineries to manage complex international trades of petroleum products specialize in a sale of Crude Oil, D2 Diesel Oil, Jet Fuel, Heavy Fuel Oil (Mazut M100), Unleaded Premium, Kerosene, Gasoline and Natural Gas.
Major trading operations is worldwide with and through affiliated global authorized companies and representatives delivering profitable business opportunities with highest standards of services exceeding our customers need and will be dealt with speed and professionalism.
NOTE: The product in terms of Metric Tons will have a +/-0.5% difference when converted from Metric Tons into liters.
- Crude Oil (Basra Light Crude, REBCO)
- D2 Diesel Oil
- Jet Fuel (JP 54 and Jet A-1)
- Mazut M100 (Origin: Russia and Libya)
- Unleaded Premium
- Natural Gas (LPG, LNG)
If you are in need of other petroleum-based products, we can source them for you provided the volume is high (at least 100,000 metric tons per month) and you follow our procedures. Product specifications are available upon request of qualified buyers and legitimate intermediaries.
Our supply comes from various reliable sources, mainly in Russia and some parts of Asia . All the supply is guaranteed to meet the specifications and to pass the stringent requirements of SGS or Saybolt. We are able to get allocation due to the long years of business relationship founded on trust, word-of-honor, and dependability we have had with our suppliers. This relationship also enables us to guarantee our delivery since we ALWAYS get the supply priority provided we comply with the procedures. Normally we are able to close a deal within 5 working days, more or less due to differences in working hours in Europe, Asia and buyer's location.
Since this is our trade secret we reserve the right to keep supplier information confidential and withheld from any prospective buyer until a contract is signed and proof of funding is shown and accepted.
We believe that a long-term business relationship is founded on TRUST, reliability and word of honor. In dealing with us, as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow morning, you will get the product at the time and quantity we promise. This is because our word of honor has earned us the trust and confidence of a selected breed of mandates that still control private oil supply even during crisis situations.
We Have the Connection; Therefore, We ALWAYS Deliver
The Grant Group is a large Switzerland-based company that in the past had been active in the creation of "super structures" - oil platforms, tankers and ports, among other things. Unico Europe, on the other hand, has been involved in different kinds of large-scale commodity trading. In their separate capacities, both owners of the two companies have accumulated strong ties with Russian and Scandinavian and other European players in the petroleum supply. They have known each other and have developed mutual respect and friendship despite being "competitors" in the beginning.
Recently, they have joined business forces so that The Grant Group represented Unico Europe in Asia while Unico Europe represented The Grant Group in parts of Europe and the Americas, resulting in a tight control over private allocations of petroleum and commodities. Their long experience in this business has developed all necessary connections--even political connections if necessary--to assure buyers they will get what they ordered, if buyers agree to follow the procedures strictly.
It has taken us decades and hundreds of millions of dollars to build such a massive structure of supplier, mandate and intermediaries, and that it would take at least 20 years for a newcomer in this business to even come close to our credibility to the few remaining suppliers still able to deal in oil.
We Follow Standard International Business Protocol
All our contracts are covered by standard international terms and provisions, and all confirmed intermediaries are protected. We strictly implement non-disclosure and non-circumvention provisions of the contracts, which assures intermediaries peace of mind in dealing with us. Our contracts are fully covered with the required Performance Bond, whose proceeds will more than offset buyer expense should we default on our agreed and signed deliverable.
We do not have roundabout documentary requirements. We simply inform you what the seller wants, and if you comply you get the supply.
Every contract is different in terms of quantity / volume, discount / commission structure, and seller requirements. More and more, sellers favor buyers who show sincerity and commitment via Bank Comfort Letter (BCL). Buyers who wish to follow their own purchasing and banking procedures simply get to the end of the line, since there are more than enough eager buyers that will put up the BCL just to get the rare allocation.
Our relationship with the sellers enables us to get priority among the available allocations for as long as our buyer shows a valid BCL. In other words, between two buyers with BCL, our buyer gets the deal.
Entry-level and Fake Oil Traders – How to Identify Them
We include this section to warn serious buyers who deal with unscrupulous “mandates” and new players and intermediaries who make real traders like us look bad. There are tell-tale signs of new or fake players:
- New or fake players always ask for a quotation first. A real buyer never asks such questions, and a real supplier will not quote you below prevailing marketscan prices. If they do, they either have a rare connection (we advise you to grab this deal with no further delay), or just want to get your information to use in getting a deal with suppliers. But more often than not this results in a signed contract but no deliveries, leaving the buyer extremely frustrated and distrusting of new suppliers.
- Buyers insisting on their banking procedures. Every veteran buyer knows that the petroleum trading business is the SELLER'S CALL. They know that no matter how much money they have in their bank, it is useless unless a seller is willing to sell. Every seller has a procedure that he/she wants followed, to protect the faithful intermediaries whose relationship with them has been at least a few decades old. A serious buyer will put up the required Bank Comfort Letter, knowing that there is nothing to lose should the supplier default on his/her commitment.
- Delayed compliance with documentation requirements . Every new or fake buyer or intermediary will cause a great delay in complying with procedures. Frequently this is because the buyer does not have real, available funding as he/she claims to have in the beginning. Those who have no word of honor will never close a deal in this trust-controlled business. The contract always goes to the buyer who complies without making it difficult for the seller and seller intermediaries.
- Why am I being asked to sign a blank contract?
The original of that blank contract you are signing is actually signed, stamped and sealed by the seller. But to avert any room for circumvention the contract is “sanitized.” If the contract came from us, you can be sure it is signed by the sellers, so do not worry. After you sign, seal and stamp the contract, you will be given a copy of the complete version with all the details of the seller, Proof of Product, etc.
- I have seen this contract before-the verbiage and the details of the deal identical. Could this be fake?
Contract format in this business is, like money, very standard. Fake contracts have been patterned from real ones, so the elements are the same. Furthermore, many contracts have exactly the same product details, volume, monthly delivery, pricing and discount structure, but the difference is in the CONTRACT NUMBER, which is hidden from view until BCL is obtained and verified. When the contract comes from us or any of our authorized intermediaries, you are 100% assured that it is authentic.
- Why is the quantity and discount in the contract different from my LOI / ICPO?
Contracts are awarded very fast, due to the long line of willing buyers. Although we have priority, we also have a small window of time to comply—usually 2 working days. Beyond that time the contract may go to the next buyer on the “waiting list.” Therefore, we you get a contract from us, please sign and comply with the procedures with no delay.
When you delay, the contract gets awarded to the buyer next in line. Therefore we will take the next available contract which may have a different quantity, discount structure, etc. It is up to you to accept this contract. But we advise that you do because it is extremely difficult to get an allocation that fits exactly with your expectation. To prevent this, there is only one solution: do not delay.
- What happens if I sign a contract and fail to comply with the procedures?
If the reason for non-compliance is legitimate, then you will just miss the contract. If it is found out that the delay:
a. is intended to circumvent us or any of the authorized
b. you were not serious about concluding the deal,
c. or you have claimed to have funding but actually do not have it
then you may be blacklisted by our organization and this may harm your future attempts to deal with us or our associates, partners or even competitors. Therefore, please always be upfront and honest about your intentions.
- I have been offered low-price diesel from SouthEast Asia . Is this reliable?
If the price is good we recommend that you take it. However, we caution about the risks of poor product quality, short or no delivery, and other underperformance risks, which may actually cost you more. We cannot vouch for its reliability since it is outside the norm of petroleum trading.
- Our company does not issue BCL. Can I get oil elsewhere?
When before some suppliers still accommodate no-BCL contracts, it is very rare today, simply because there is so great a demand. We can only wish you luck.
- How do I know my portion of the commission is protected?
Our integrity is beyond question in this industry, and this is your greatest guarantee that your portion will be delivered to you at the time agreed. Furthermore, our commitment is covered by a standard Masterfee Protection Agreement which is your legal hold.
- I do not want to go through intermediaries because it raises the price. I want to deal directly with suppliers or their authorized mandates.
Again we can only wish you luck. Unless you are closing a government-to-government deal, then it is highly unlikely that any direct seller will even entertain you. You have to be extremely lucky, because this is outside the norm of petroleum trading.